Thrive Med Spa Home > Thrive Med Spa > Skin Care > [Infographic] Skin Cancer Facts, Information and Preventative Measures
[Infographic] Skin Cancer Facts, Information and Preventative Measures
Thinking about heading to one the Chicago beaches along lake shore drive this year when the weather gets nice? Maybe you are heading to a beach on the east or west coast, or just going to be spending time outside playing softball or laying by your pool? There is alot to know about how to protect yourself from getting skin damage or worse skin cancer.
The skin care infographic below talks about skin cancer topics such as:
- Skin cancer facts
- Melanoma facts
- Indoor tanning health concerns
- People with the highest risk of getting skin cancer
- Tips to prevent skin damage and skin cancer
The infographic also answers questions such as:
- What is skin cancer?
- What US states have the highest occurrence of melanomas of the skin?
Embed this skin cancer infographic on your website or blog
- Last decade's fashions and an outdated hairstyle can certainly age a woman, but not nearly as much a...
The 5 Steps To Younger Looking Skin
- While we celebrate rising temps in Chicago, let’s make a commitment to perk up our skincare regimens...
Wearing Sunscreen Is Where It’s at!
- The warming rays feel good to our bodies but are not good to our skin. The high dose of vitamin D is...
Sun Damage and Sun Damage Removal Treatments
- Let’s face it. You’re only born with one complexion, so you might as well take care of it. There is ...
BEAUTY SERIES: Essentials for Glowing, Healthy Skin
- Pregnancy affects and changes almost every aspect of a woman's life, and her beauty routines are no ...
Spa and Beauty Safety Questions & Answers For Pregnant Women
Chicagoland LocationsThrive Med Spa Lakeview
3000 N. Halsted Suite 801
Lakeview, IL 60657
Thrive Med Spa Chicago
875 N. Dearborn 3rd floor
Chicago, IL 60610